Este Portal hace uso de cookies para mejorar su navegación, mostrar publicidad relevante e información adecuada. Si acepta expresamente nuestra política de cookies en la fase de registro y/o continúa navegando en el Portal utilizando la barra de desplazamiento o accediendo a cualquier contenido, entenderemos que acepta la instalación y el uso de las cookies.Para más información, haga clic en nuestra Política de Cookies.
It is a non profit voluntary organization, based on Health, education and quality of life development campaign. We started to work in Dhaka the capital of Bangladesh in july-2002.our first neighborhood was Azimpur. It is situated old part of the Dhaka city. Then we started to develop our neighborhood and try to make that as a model neighborhood we called "Humanist Mile”. Other people see this and after some months we could work in 8 neighborhoods in Dhaka city and out side of Dhaka in Munshigonj,Tangail and ind Sherpur.
Campo de trabajoPersonal Development &
Social Development as well as transformation.Voluntariadowe work as a volunteer.nobody is paid in the same way we do not take money from others.we work by self financed,autonomous way.Proyectoswe have different projects in Health,Education and Quality of life related:
Among health projects we have:
1) Blood donation activates (using data base system)
2) Free treatment projects.
3) Awareness activities on different health topics where we publish leaflet, we make rally, banners and group discussion.
4) Awareness against child marriage and health.
5) Improvement activates are taken sanitation system. (Free distribution of sanitary wares)
Campaigns related with health projects are:
1) Polio vaccination and vitamin A distribution campaign.
2) Campaign for making awareness on dengue fever.
3) Blood grouping campaigns.
4) Campaign for arsenic effect in water.
1) Special development programs for primary level students.
2) Pre-primary education projects for kids.
3) Adult education projects for working men and women .
4) Mass education projects.
5) Computer training centers, steaching training programs for women.
6) Language club (both Spanish and English)
7) Translation team.
8) Group discussion about literature.
We have 2 monthly publications named JAGORON and OBODAN.
cooperatives (quality of life):
1)we have didifferent types of cooperatives like they produces handy crafts,dry flowers,show pieces and ceramics item.
2)weekly savings cooperatives .
3)hand-loom owners-workers cooperatives.
4)fishing and nursary cooperatives.
5)firming of cows and cheaken cooperatives.
Cooperaciones1)we have a parmanent colaboration with rotary international .
2) we made a joint program with a lions club for Eye sight testing camp in a school in our neighborhood.
Destino de las inversionesFinanciaciónwe are self financed.we continue our things by the semesterial collects from the members.in a six month every member pay 1$.